Check the suitability of your site for the installation of heavy duty workshop equipment from Totalkare
Fixed four or two post lifts and brake testers from TotalKare are significant, long-term installations for any workshop. Prior to installation, TotalKare offers a site survey service to ensure their suitability against a range of criteria.
A site survey includes the following checks:
- Identifying the size and lifting capacity required
- Sufficient space is available for the installation
- Availability of power (and air, if required) and its location in relation to planned installation
- Ease of vehicle access
- Bay height is sufficient for lift to be used to maximum
- Desired product is most suitable for location
- Type of drive on/drive off style required
The site survey service is offered free of charge by Totalkare, and must be completed prior to installation of a Four Post or Two Post Lift or brake tester on site. To request your complimentary site survey please complete the adjacent form and a representative will contact you to arrange a convenient date.